Clamp-on Micro Flow Sensor
Clamp-on Micro Flow Sensor FD-X series
The FD-X Series flow sensors monitor low flow of any liquid by clamping directly on pipes or tubes up to 14mm.
Spraying / Coating
Filling / Dosing / Injecting
Cooling / Lubricating
- Detect flow rates as low as 0.1 mL/min or shot amounts as low as 0.001 mL
- Any liquid flow rate can be monitored including:
Viscous greases, chemicals, and sanitary liquids
- Compatible with metal pipes and resin tubes from 0.12" - 0.5"
Zero Impact on Process
- Simply clamp the flow sensor to any pipe or tube
- Completely non-invasive
- No machine downtime or risk of clogging, pressure loss, or contamination
Quick Data Retrieval
- Export liquid usage data to PC via USB connection
- Communicate with the FD-X over various platforms such as Ethernet/IP, CC-Link, DeviceNet, etc.
- IO-Link compatible