The "VHX5Survey" contest (the "Contest") is held by Keyence Canada Inc. (hereinafter, "KEYENCE"). The Contest shall begin on January 15th, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) and shall end on February 20th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the "Duration of the Contest").
1. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, aged 18 or over.
2. Access to a computer and printer, and Internet access are required.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Access to a computer and printer, and Internet access are required. During the Contest Period, enter by completing a survey on the website of the contest. All participations received after the duration of the Contest will be inadmissible and no prize will be awarded to the Eligible Persons who will have sent them. Within the ten (10) days following the validation on the forms that you are a winner, a representative of KEYENCE will communicate with you by email or mail. KEYENCE may not be held responsible if for a reason out of its control it is impossible for it to contact the winner. A winner will have forty-eight (48) hours following the telephone call to contact KEYENCE, failing which it may not be declared a winner. If the winner fails to reply within the period provided in this paragraph, he will be deemed to have forfeited his prize and another entry form will be drawn at random according to the conditions in this paragraph 2 until a winner is found.
4. Description of the prize:
There is Fifty (50) Prize available to be won.The prize consist of 2015 Desk Planner retail value approx. $20. PRIZES MUST BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED.
Chances of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
6. Modifying or attempting to modify, by any means whatsoever, the operation of the Contest, particularly to change either its terms or any element that determines its outcome is strictly prohibited. KEYENCE reserves the right to institute any legal proceedings, disqualify any person or cancel the entry or entries of anyone entering or attempting to enter this Contest in a manner that contravenes these Contest Rules or is unfair to the other entrants. Anyone who commits such actions may be reported to the competent judicial authorities. Decisions by KEYENCE in this respect shall be final and without appeal.
7. Winner shall release KEYENCE, its affiliated companies as well as any person having an interest in this Contest from any liability for any damages, claim or prejudice of any nature whatsoever that may arise from the acceptance and use of their prizes.
8. By entering or attempting to enter into this Contest, a person automatically releases KEYENCE, its advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agents and representatives from any liability for any damages, claim or prejudice he or she may suffer, arising from his or her entry or attempt to enter into this Contest.
9. KEYENCE shall not be held liable for communications that are improperly forwarded or sent late by participants or received past deadline.
10. Prizes shall be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and shall not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for cash.
11. If, for reasons beyond its control and not related to the winner, KEYENCE is unable to award a prize as described in these Contest Rules, it reserves the right to award a prize of similar nature and equal value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize as indicated herein, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
12. KEYENCE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to shorten, extend, modify, abort, postpone, cancel, or suspend this Contest in whole or in part if an event or any human intervention occurs, which may corrupt or affect the management, security, impartiality or the execution of this Contest as contemplated in these Contest Rules. KEYENCE, its affiliated companies, suppliers of goods and services related to this Contest and their employees, agents and representatives shall under no circumstances be required to award more prizes than those described in these Contest Rules or award prizes contrary to such Rules.
13. By participating in this contest, winners authorize KEYENCE to use, if required, without further compensation whatsoever, their respective names, photographs, images, voices, e-mail addresses, locations of residence or statements respecting their prizes for advertising purposes.